Hello, I AM BEULAH ROSITA FARQUHARSON, let me start by thanking our members of the Military for your great service to our Country, which allows me to live freely as an American citizen. I have family members who served and are serving, and I thank you from deep in my soul.
May God Bless over you, and your loved ones.
There is no Republican candidate in this race. Your choice is between me, an NPA vs. Democrat WHO HAS HELD this seat for 12 years and ELECTED OSCEOLA OFFICE for 24 Years, wanting more!!!! We will pay the incumbent Democrat for the rest of her life over $150,000 a year, more than we pay her to be the SOE, even when she is voted out on Nov. 3, 2020, due to her years in the Osceola County Pension Fund, why are we still paying so much for outdated, stale leadership? Osceola Voters deserve Qualified Fresh New Ready and Able Leadership to spearhead our Elections Office into the future. Please help me, help us. The old stale operations of the elections office for the past 20 years must come to an end. New Leadership, Trust, Integrity and Ethics is required to protect our electoral voting rights, we must move forward, for Osceola County citizens, (us) deserve better, don’t you agree? ….
I am personally asking you for your vote. To become our new Osceola County Supervisor Of Elections, for the next four years. I have all the experience required under the Florida Constitution and State of Florida Election Laws for this elected position that conducts our elections
and protects our votes, which is our active voice as Americans.
I am a 30-year resident, an extremely community active advocate of Osceola County, Florida, since moving to the Great State of Florida in 1991. I am a 1996 Graduate and Alum of Leadership Osceola County, Florida, Graduate and Alum of Leadership Institute Think Tank.
Community, Civic, Political, Fun
I am a Past, Board member and, or, title holder of the following: Founding Community Board Member of Community Vision, Osceola County Library Advisory Board, Osceola County School District-Inter-School BICC Community Council, -Chair-Person of Parents Teacher Organization for: Ventura Elementary School, Parkway Middle School, Gateway High School International Baccalaureate (IB) Program, Kissimmee Osceola County Chamber of Commerce, Hispanic Business Council, Black Business Council, Save Osceola, Municipal Services Benefit Unit, Hispanic Political Caucus, and more.
· Member, Governor Bush Appointment, Florida School Readiness Board, 1998-2000
· Secretary, Board Member, Osceola Library Advisory Board, 1994-1996
· Osceola Interschool Community Council, and Board Member Of BICC 1994-2000
· Director, Buenaventura Lakes Chamber of Commerce, 2000-present
· Executive Board, Community Vision of Osceola County, 1996-present
· Community Negotiator/Activist, Osceola/Orange Counties, 1991- present
· Leadership Osceola County Alumni, Kissimmee/Osceola Chamber of Commerce
· Member, Florida Association of Mortgage Brokers, 2002-2006
· Member, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, 1976
· Co-Chair, Save Osceola, 2002-2006
· Osceola County Community Advocate, 1991-2006
· Founding Board Member, Community Vision, 1996-2004
· Board Member, Florida School Readiness Coalition, 1999-2001
· National Organization for Women, 2000
· National Organization for Female Executives, 2000
· Member, Spirit of 76 Gun Club, 1991-2000
What do you have in your home or apartment-(mattress, pillows, clothes, TV, cell phone), that you have not changed in 24 yrs? How about your vehicle, your job, your cell phone, family members (added- subtracted), the cost of postage stamps, all have changed in your life in the past 24 years..? Right!!!
SO LET’S CHANGE OUR OUR OUTDATED AND STALE SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS AND VOTE FOR
BEULAH ROSITA FARQUHARSON FOR OUR NEW SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS OF OSCEOLA COUNTY QUALIFIED, NEW, READY WILLING AND ABLE LEADERSHIP
Your donation is an opportunity to be part of something bigger. Support your candidate for Osceola Supervisor Of Elections. This is your chance to have their back. Give today!
Sign up to receive updates from the candidate on the trail!